Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Great News

The transplant board met today and decided in her favor...Yay...she is approved.  So now she has to wait a few days to make sure her insurance approves the transplant.  However this should be approved as well, they just want to make sure there is no hiccups that we all weren't planning on.  If all goes well (which it will) then they will move to Salt Lake.  They have found a really nice little RV Park to stay at.  They qualified for the medical rate, which will be nice.   It sounds really nice, it has a "club house" type place that has a pool table and stuff.  I think they even said it has a pool?   Brandon and I are planning on going to stay the weekend there in the near future.   I am sooo proud of my moms courage and faith.  She is one tough lady.  And my dad, bless his heart, he has not left her side for more than to run get groceries. :)   I know alot of you didnt realize the severity of whats going on with her...so we decided to fill you all in.  I have placed some tabs at the top of the blog to more explain her condition....I hope this helps (i know it did me).   Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  And just drop her a note and let her know you care.

4 comments:

  1. Big thumbs up for your Mom today! She's in good hands and she has the love and support of her family and friends. Thanks for keeping us updated on her progress. Thinkin' positive thoughts for her.
    Joyce Warner

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sounds great. Long haul for her but she has lots of support and love behind her. Love ya Gail and Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kim this is really helpful, and yes dad we appreciate all you do for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Kim, there is a pool!!! Don't forget the boys' swimsuits when you come!

    ReplyDelete