Friday, April 27, 2012

ITS OFFICIAL

Well it is OFFICIAL...she got the pre-approval from the insurance, so they will be leaving Sunday to Salt Lake, and she will be on the donor list Monday.  Such great news!!
I sorta have mixed emotions about it...on one hand I am so happy for her and hopeful that she will receive new lungs soon so that she can start feeling better.  On the other hand I am so sad to see them leave and scared for her.  Im not used to not having my parents around and it is going to be difficult.
I cant even imagine what she (they) must be feeling.  
They do have Skype set up on their laptops, so if anyone wants to chat with them i can give you their Skype ID's. 
I LOVE YOU MOM AND I KNOW IT WILL ALL TURN OUT PERFECTLY.
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I wish your mom all the best! I befriended her through the PHfamily support group, and I've been following her story. I'm praying for you and your family! *crossing all fingers that everything WILL go WELL!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Gail. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete