Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 5

Well she had an "ok" day.  I talked to her for a minute this morning and she said "I feel like crap".  Made me sad.  They were messing with her pain meds a little and I dont think that helped.  We expect ups and downs, if this is a down then well take it.   They took another tube out today, so that is good.  And they took the oxygen off for a few and she did great.  She is on 1 Liter of oxygen most of the time.  She went for a couple walks today, and the second one was fantastic, they turned the oxygen down to .75 and her stats were 100%...Wooohooo.   Dad said she is still pretty tired but they dont want to send her up to a normal room until all the tubes are out. (Nurses said its because the nurses on the 5th floor arent near as cool as stepdown ICU nurses).   I think all in all she is doing wonderful. 
I have put a donate button on the right side of this page (the money goes into a paypal account I have set up just for her), if you feel like helping, that is most appreciated!! I know times are tough and some of you may not be able too, and thats ok.  I just know how much gas and money it takes down there, and I was hoping to we could help them out a little.  Anything helps!! 
Thanks again...See ya tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment