Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 7

Well she kind of had a rough night...was in some pain but they gave her morphine and that helped. Her white blood cell count was up today so they did some tests and gave her a general antibiotic to fight it until the tests come back with a pin pointed reason (should be a couple days). On the bright side she has been off oxygen all day and she walked 100 feet with no oxygen and her stats were 98%. Woohoo! When I talked to her earlier she was in good spirits and she is resting good tonight! They say she is doing better than they ever could have guessed!!! Love you mom!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for keeping us up to date. PLEASE tell your Mom that Kim Presswood says hello and gives her big hugs. I am one of the PH Family members and have been praying for her. I am so glad she is doing better. God Bless you and the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news. I will be putting Gail into my prayers. Donna White

    ReplyDelete